Top 10 Best Beach Honeymoon Destinations in India
After the wedding, a newly married couple wants to spend some time together on a dream honeymoon. So today I will tell you about the best beach honeymoon destinations in India.
India is a geographically diverse country and you can find many types of honeymoon places in India such as hill stations, beaches, desert etc. But a beach honeymoon is always considered as the best place to start life with your life partner with hopes and dreams.
Here is a List of Best Beach Destinations in India for Honeymooners:
Radhanagar Beach, Havelock Island
- Havelock Island beach Radhanagar was once voted the best beach in Asia.
- Havelock Island beach is known for its turquoise blue water, white sand, untouched natural beauty and pristine surrounding.
- It is one of the most romantic beach honeymoon destination in India with stunning views all around.
- Radhanagar beach offers a lot of privacy to the couples.
- Radhanagar beach is one of the best beaches in India for newly wedded couples.
- Best time to visit is November to April.
Marari Beach, Kerala
- Marari beach is one of the world’s top five Hammock Beaches.
- The best place to explore backwaters while enjoying the serenity of the beach.
- Marari beach is one of the best beach honeymoon destinations of India which opens several gateways to couples such as backwaters, Houseboat, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary etc.
- Crystal clear water, fine white sand, and green surrounding makes it the best beach honeymoon destination in India to relax and enjoy.
- Best time to visit is September to March.
Palolem Beach, Goa
- The most beautiful beach of Goa with clear sea blue water and densely surrounded by coconut palms.
- Lots of beach huts and shacks are available to enjoy the nightlife on the beach.
- Best beach honeymoon destination for party lovers.
- Dolphin spotting, boat riding, fishing, massage services are available at Palolem beach.
- Best time to visit is October to March.
Ranpar Beach, Maharashtra
- The crowd-free beach, which is not explored by much of tourist.
- Beautiful shore and clear water make it the center of attraction.
- Very nice and silent beach which provides privacy to couples.
- Best time to visit is October to March.
Anjuna Beach, Goa
- Anjuna beach is blessed with red rocks in the background, which makes it highly attractive.
- Anjuna beach is perfect for full moon parties during Christmas and New Year.
- Major attractions are nightlife parties, good seafood, and shopping opportunities.
- Many luxury hotels, budget hotels, guesthouses and beach resorts have properties at Anjuna beach.
- Various type of water sports such as scuba diving, surfing, parasailing, paragliding etc. are the major attraction at Anjuna beach.
- You can also visit Wednesday Flea Market, which is located nearby Anjuna beach. A Large variety of ornaments, clothes, handicrafts, imported products etc., are available in this Flea Market. If you are good at bargaining you will get excellent deals.
- Best time to visit is early November to March.
- Must See – Top 10 Cheap Countries to Visit from India
Kovalam Beach, Kerala
- The internationally renowned beach with calm water.
- Major attractions are sunbathing, swimming, herbal body massage, Ayurveda health resorts, yoga and Ayurvedic massage centers, shopping zone etc.
- Take care of your skin because tropical sun acts very fast.
If you want to make your honeymoon memorable you can get best honeymoon package in India.
If you choose the best combination of destination and season you will enjoy a lot at your first romantic vacation.
- Lakshadweep is the best beach honeymoon destination in India in February when it is lush green and climate is most soothing.
- Amazing beaches, bright corals, crystal clear blue water and luxurious resorts make Lakshadweep best beach destination of India
- You can do coral spotting in glass bottom boats.
- Lush green landscape, soft sandy beaches, and lagoons are a major attraction.
- Kavaratti beach is famous for water sports.
- Minicoy beach is known for Lava dance.
- Kadamat Beach is located on a coral reef and has long sandy starch and huge lagoon. It is known for shallow shore and rich marine life.
- Also See – Top 10 Best National Parks in the World
Varkala Beach, Kerala
- One of the finest beach honeymoon destinations of India for a peaceful vacation.
- Varkala beach is one of the top ten seasonal beaches in the world by discovery channel.
- The beach is known for its long stretch and striking sunset.
- Varkala beach is famous for ayurvedic centers, spa and mineral springs.
- The famous tourist destination is known as the ‘Venice of East’ because of the large network of lagoons, lakes, and canals.
- Alleppey beach is one of the best honeymoon destinations of India which is known for its intrinsic natural beauty.
- Lagoons, dense palm, an ancient lighthouse and a beautiful garden at sea shore makes the beach more beautiful.
- Rice wine made in paddy fields is popular among tourists.
- Beaches of Pondicherry are known for clean sand and crystal clear water.
- Auroville Beach is an ideal place for peaceful romantic couples.
- Shallow water and small waves will enhance the experience of playing and swimming in the sea.
- You can also collect some beautiful shells on the beach.
- Other than beaches Pondicherry also has lakes, churches, exotic temples and ancient architectural.
Honeymoon Places in India in December
Winter is the wedding bell season and honeymoon is the best moment of life which remains in our memories forever.
- Goa – The best beach honeymoon destination of India in winters. December is the peak tourist season in Goa when tourists not only from India but also from all parts of the world come to Goa to celebrate Christmas and New Year.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands – One of the best beach honeymoon destination in India during winters. Andaman is popular for the ocean cruise, scuba diving, snorkeling, etc.
- You May Like – Top 10 Most Beautiful Countries in the World
Best Honeymoon Places in India in May
In end of the May when most of the beaches in Goa are closed because of pre-monsoon season, the new married couple can explore other options such as
- Kerala – Kerala is better known as ‘The God’s Own Country’ and the major beach honeymoon destination of India. The climate in Kerala is always pleasant, no extreme weather conditions which make Kerala a perfect honeymoon destination in summers.
- Pondicherry – Pondicherry is quite hot in summers so beaches are less crowded and you can enjoy a peaceful honeymoon in this little town.
Best Honeymoon Places in India in February
- Lakshadweep – Winters and early summers are the best seasons to enjoy your honeymoon at Lakshadweep. During this season weather remains pleasant and you can enjoy various kinds of water sports.
Affordable Beach Honeymoon Destinations in India
- Beaches of Goa, Kerala, and Andaman are considered as the most affordable beach destinations in India.
Beaches in India with Blue water
Honeymoon on a crystal clear water beach in India can make you feel like you have traveled an exotic location abroad.
Enjoy your time on these best beach honeymoon destinations of India and make your honeymoon a memorable one.
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Best Beach Honeymoon Destinations in India”
Wow very nice information and helpful for couple tourists who want to visit India
Really Beautiful Images Thanks For Sharing