Ever since we were little, dressing up for Diwali in our finest clothes and jewellery has been our favourite part of the festival. And it would be safe to say that to this day, it still holds the same significance for us, and we enjoy it just as much.
Where the rest of the year allows us to hone our western wear styling skills, shopping for and building outfits involving kurtas, lehengas, and dupattas for Diwali is how most of us learned of the festive ethnic trends year after year.
So, as the festival of lights is almost here, it is once again time to roll up your sleeves and get ready to scour Diwali sales for the trendiest, most breathtaking pieces at the lowest prices.
Where 2021’s traditional clothing trends are concerned, chic, indo-western kurta dresses are the fad this festive season. In our quest to help you put only your best fashion foot forward, we have made a shortlist of varieties of dresses and outfit ideas for you to pick from for this year’s celebrations have a look:
- Multicoloured Diwali Dresses– Clothing pieces in solids and prints in combinations of colours may make important elements of your wardrobe, but there is nothing that beats the versatility and charm of an elegant, multicoloured attire. These multicoloured kurta dresses are available in a wide array of prints, embroideries and fabrics like cotton, silk as well as rayon. The harmoniously multicoloured patterns make them extremely to style and pair with.
- Printed Cotton Diwali Dresses- A thousand trends may come and go, but intricate floral prints on breathable cotton dresses have proven that they will never go out of fashion. You will find these in the most striking colours and at very affordable prices on the Libas Diwali sale. Pair a mid-calf length cotton dress with mojaris or strappy sandals. To finish the look, put on a pair of studded hoops and a matching scarf around your neck. Simple yet sophisticated and eye-catching!
- Chanderi Silk Diwali Dresses- If there is a fabric that is synonymous with majestic, luxurious, awe-inspiring and stunning, it is silk. Silks have a lustrous shine and drape beautifully, making these dresses the perfect garb for any special occasion. Available in floral, geometric and block prints, unique necklines, vibrant colours and varying lengths, chanderi silk Diwali Dresses would make excellent additions to your festive wear collection.
- Embroidered Rayon Diwali Dresses- Rayon dresses are one of the most playful yet graceful varieties of kurta dresses. You can find them in the form of ethnic shirt dresses, in A-line patterns, as well as with matching shrugs on Libas. These flowy, comfy Diwali dresses will surely redefine your notions of traditional fashion, inspire you to think out of the box and whip up the most impressive and spectacular outfits.
- Georgette Diwali Dresses- Available in a wide range of colours from deep greens and pastel pinks, Georgette Diwali dresses are lightweight, airy and will add a fun vibe to any outfit you build with these. This Diwali, pick out a maroon embroidered piece from the extensive sale collection, wear a tiny bindi, oxidized jhumkas and bangles to accessorize. And to tie the look together, slip into a pair of embroidered juttis.
If you have yet to start your Diwali shopping, this is the best time to get on the bandwagon and stock up on the gorgeous Diwali Dresses, not just for yourself but also for the rest of your girl gang!
Disclaimer: This is a collaborative post on behalf of Libas, but then again as always, we are devoted to providing content that is supportive and valuable to the readers.