Wealth management companies in India or an asset management company is one that invests client funds in securities to achieve wealth creation and preservation for clients. It is based on expert market research by the companies and allows you to invest in more securities even with a smaller investment.
The wealth management firms offer a wide range of investment options, managing pension and retirement plans, mutual funds as well as hedge funds. They charge a fee for the service from clients.
Asset management companies in India offer excellent investment products and regular performance reports that are easy to understand.
- Top 15 AMC in India
- Investment portfolio management
- Private wealth management in India
India is gradually seeing an increase in the number of wealthy investors looking to services of private wealth management companies, as they offer sophisticated asset management solutions.
The industry is one of the fastest growing ones in the world. The assets held by this industry were around US$299.04 billion as of April 2017, resulting in an increase in wealth management jobs in the country.
- Must Read – Top 10 Trusted Microfinance Companies in India
The top 20 private wealth management companies have increased their client assets by 33.8% YoY to around US$103.7 billion.
Here is a List of the Top 15 Wealth Management Companies in India
UTI AMC Limited: Best of the Wealth Management Firms
It is India’s top wealth creating company, completing 50 years as a leading financial institution. The trusted brand offers, among other services:
- Portfolio management service/Asset Management
- Retirement solutions
- Venture Funds
- Alternative investment options
- International Business
Key features of UTI AMC are:
- A pan India presence of 150 branches
- 47000 trained IFAs for portfolio management
- 320 agents for Wealth Management services
- Investor accounts and managed funds to the tune of 1 crore
For more information, visit – https://www.utimf.com/
Birla Sun Life Asset Management – Among the Top Investment Firms
The company was established in the year 1994 and is a venture by Aditya Birla Group with Sun Life Financial Incorporation. The company has several research analysts helping them search for the best companies that offer growth potential.
- Impressive mix of product offerings with several investment options
- Diversified as well as specific equity schemes
- Range of debt/treasury products
- Services for investment portfolio management and advice
- Offshore funds services for NRIs
- Has more than 120,000 employees
For more information, visit – https://mutualfund.adityabirlacapital.com/
Reliance Mutual Fund
RMF is a leading mutual fund investment company and comes under the ADA (Anil Dhirubhai Ambani) group, being one of the best wealth management firms. The company, being registered in the year 1995, offers one of the best customer care services.
- Also Read – Top 10 Largest Banks In The World
- Present in over 160 cities all over India with an experience of over 20 years
- Offers a comprehensive product portfolios for various types of investment requirements
- Offers Tax Benefits for investment products
- Products offered include Debt funds including Equity funds, diversified funds, Sector funds, Tax saving funds, Arbitrage funds, Gold funds, among others
For more information, visit – https://www.reliancemutual.com/
Tata Mutual Fund Asset Management Company
Tata asset management company offers a customized service and is a valuable brand, suitable for businessmen as well as salaried people, retirees, housewives, etc.
It is a part of the Tata group, with 2/3 of the equity being held with trusts devoted to philanthropy, such as medical care and energy. It ranks among the top wealth management firms.
- Retirement solutions and wealth management services in India
- Child Savings Plan with the Young Citizens Fund
- Equity, Debt, Hybrid, Liquid, Exchange Traded, schemes
- Systematic Investments
For more information, visit – http://www.tatamutualfund.com/
L&T Finance Ltd
Founded in 1994, L&T Financial Services growth momentum is expected to increase steadily during the next few years, being among the top 10 wealth management companies in India. It has a stable asset quality structure, with strong, diverse collection strategies and features among the top private wealth management firms in India.
- You May Like – Top 10 Best Leading Auto Finance Companies in India
L&T is extremely suitable for investors who want to keep their investments for a long-term period. Recently, Citigroup increased its stake in L&T from 5.74% to 7.56%, making analysts more bullish about the company.
- Mutual funds
- Wealth management services
- Supply Chain financing
- Real estate financing
- Financing for Housing, farm equipment and micro loans
For more information, visit – https://www.ltfs.com/companies/lnt-finance.html
SBI Mutual Fund
As far as private wealth management in India is concerned, it is suitable for both individual and institutional investors, with more than 28 years of experience in wealth management.
- Family Solutions and financial consultant services for Retirement, Children Education, Wedding, Vacations
- Equity, Debt, Hybrid and ETF funds
- More than 160 branches all over the country
For more information, visit – https://www.sbimf.com/en-us
HDFC Asset Management Company
HDFC Asset Management Company is one of the top private banking investment companies, which was founded in the year 1999. The company offers a convenient system of investing online, with tools and calculators to help investors plan their goals. It offers a consistent performance over several categories, since the first scheme was launched in the year 2000.
- Management of Equity; fixed income; real estate; balanced portfolios
- Portfolio management services
- Also offers SIP or systematic investment plans, where you can invest fixed amounts at regular intervals
- Offers Hedge funds for clients
- Focuses on private equity, real estate, public equity and fixed income market
For more information, visit – http://www.hdfcfund.com/
Franklin Templeton Investment Management Company
Franklin Templeton Investments has been around since 1947, but its association with India dates back to two decades ago. Caters to investment management services for affluent clients in India since 1996.
- Family Solution options like Retirement, Tax planning, Cash Management, Wealth creation
- Fixed Income fund, Equity funds, Liquid funds, International Funds among others
For more information, visit – https://www.franklintempletonindia.com/
DSP BlackRock is a joint venture between DSP Group and BlackRock, the biggest financial management company in the world. Earlier, it was known as DSP, Merill Lynch Fund Managers and the new name came into effect from 2008, when it was taken over by BlackRock.
It offers a combination of local and global experience, with 60% stake by the DSP group and a 40% stake by BlackRock. Millions of companies and governments from all over the world trust BlackRock with their financial investments.
- More than 12,000 employees all over the world
- More than 70 offices across 30 countries
- More than 135 expert fund management teams
- Equity schemes, fixed income and hybrid schemes, Fund of Funds International
- Interactive tools like Returns Calculator for understanding your return on investments
For more information, visit – http://www.dspblackrock.com/
Sundaram Asset Management Company Limited
Sundaram Mutual has an experience of more than 20 years, and is one of the respected asset management companies, promoted in 1996. It was one of the first companies to take the initiative in launching innovate funds like Mid cap, Leadership and Micro cap series.
- Theme based funds, like Rural India Fund; Financial; Infrastructure
- Balanced Funds, Fund of Fund, Equity Plus, Equity Multiplier, SMILE fund, Open ended and Close Ended funds, etc.
- Portfolio management service for affluent individuals
For more information, visit – https://www.sundarammutual.com/Home
ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company
ICICI Prudential AMC offers diverse options of investment solutions to help clients achieve their financial objectives. Its investor base has been steadily increasing, with around 2.5 million clients, on March 31st 2017. It has emerged as a major wealth management company of India over the past 19 years.
- About 47 Mutual Fund Equity and Debt Products
- Equity, Balanced, Debt, Fund of Funds and Exchange Traded Funds
- Services offered for portfolio management
- Investments in Real Estate
- Financial Advisor Service
For more information, visit – http://www.icicipruamc.com/
Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company
Motilal Oswal AMC offers concentrated portfolios to clients, focusing on equity. It propagates the philosophy of ‘Buy Right, Sit Tight’ and has an experience in equity markets since 1987.
Key Features of Motilal Oswal Asset Management:
- 5 top quality well defined schemes, with about 20 or 25 stocks. No over diversification
- Portfolio Managing service, services for offshore funds; financial consultancy services
- Tools like SIP Calculator, Risk Meter, Goal Calculator etc.
For more information, visit – http://www.motilaloswalmf.com/
Axis Mutual Fund AMC
Axis AMC is now gaining momentum in this market, giving its customers great returns. They invest in big, medium and small companies to get the maximum financial advantage.
- Equity funds, including Gift funds; Gold Fund; Hybrid Balance fund; Liquid Fund; Debt Fund, etc.
- Offers guidance on Children’s Education; Retirement and Healthcare plans; Tax saving plans and so on.
- Easy planning features to achieve customized financial goals.
- Easy monitoring of investments and performing transactions, even on the go with the EasyApp
For more information, visit – https://www.axismf.com/
Bluechip Corporate Investment Center Ltd.
It started out in 1989 offering diverse monetary investment products and has grown to become a major player with 463 offices in 180 cities, with more than 4,00,000 investors in the retail sector.
- Direct dealing with customers without franchises or sub agents
- More than 5 lakh families investing through their services
- Home Advice is a popular service offering information on financial products right to your home
- Bluechip Bulleting offers detailed information on the diverse financial products offered
- Deals in Bonds, fixed deposits, Insurance policy as well as Mutual funds.
For more information, visit – http://bluechipindia.co.in/bluechipweb/#top
IL & FS Investment Managers Ltd (IIML)
IL & FS is one of the biggest fund management service companies in India. It manages more than US$3.5 billion for prominent Indian as well as International clients, with its portfolio including Shoppers Stop; Spice Jet Limited among others. It has been an active player since 1997.
- You May Like – Top 10 Best Payday Loan Lenders in USA
- Funds spread over various sectors like Technology; Retail; Manufacturing; Real Estate, Healthcare; Education; Renewable Energy; etc.
- Robust track record of increasing investment value for clients, making investments at best valuations.
For more information, visit – http://www.ilfsinvestmentmanagers.com/
As a customer, you can get help analyzing risks with this list of wealth management companies in India. You can also get additional services like tax planning and minimizing taxes along with investment strategies.
Such wealth management companies offer a range of financial schemes, offering you opportunities for investing in a diversified set of securities, thereby reducing risk. It can help you build your wealth with a range of investment plans, along with several other benefits like saving on taxes, helping you receive a stable income by simplifying your investment decisions.
Investing in the top 15 wealth management companies in India 2018 can help avoid constant worries regarding market swings, as these asset management companies have all the infrastructure in place for conducting fundamental research and making an effective analysis, review markets and trends to offer product offerings with growth potential.